The PoliTecA station is designed for the automatic and continuous polymer preparation starting from powdered polyelectrolyte and water.
- Flow from 550 l/h (double chamber) up to 6.000 l/h.
- The diluted water reaches the station through an automatic pipe.
- The polyelectrolyte stored in a hopper is dosed with a variable speed screw and discharged and dispersed on to the water cone.
- The blend falls into the first preparation chamber and passes into the maturing and dosing chambers through a system of siphons.
- The preparation and maturing chambers come with mixers and the dosing chamber has one as optional.
- The chambers´ volume and the continuous work of the mixers guarantee a homogenous blend and a correct retention time for a good dilution.
- The station is commanded by an electric control panel that works automatically assuring a correct preparation and dosing.
- Stainless steel feeding screw with speed variation.
- Electric control panel, integrated synoptic, automatic/manual operation with emergency stop and cables.
- Heating jacket and inspection glass in discharge pipe.
- Level sensor with warning alarm.
- For higher capacities or different to standard please contact our technical department.
- Polymer saving.
- Preparation and dosing accuracy.
- Space saving.
The use of polymers and flocculants clearly helps separation processes in applications such as:
- Drinking and industrial water treatment.
- Wastewater physical-chemical treatment.
- Sewage treatment to improve performance of centrifuges and press filters.
- Paper mills, chemical and petrochemical industries, mineral treatment.
- Automatic hopper powder loading.
- Minimum level sensor in the hopper.
- Prefabricated post dilution stations.
- Dosing chamber mixer.